Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Spin-off Zone

This week the major networks released their schedules for the upcoming season. A few surprises-- "Scrubs" is in fact not cancelled, but rather moved to ABC. I found that kind of odd. Another thing I noticed was something on Fox called "The Cleveland Show."

Turns out Peter Griffin's monotone buddy is getting his own show. Good move? I don't think so. I've never quite found him to be that amusing on "Family Guy" and, frankly, if I had to guess which character from the show would get a spin-off I (and most people) would have guessed Quagmire. Giggity.

Anyway-- so that was about the height of the interesting news regarding the upcoming season on TV. So, yeah... not a lot going on on the boob tube these days. I guess now is as good a time as any to finally break down and get me one of those Blu-ray players.

No comments: