Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Whitest Kids You Know

I know that "The Whitest Kids You Know" has been on for a while, but I'm just catching wind of the show now, and I must say-- it's pretty damn funny. I was actually teetering in the brink of sleep the other night when the show happened to come on. So, with heavy eyelids, I watched only one skit, and that skit made me laugh so hard, and for so long, that I had to get up out of bed and rewind the skit to watch it again. I had to be sure it was as funny as I thought it was.

Now, of course, I had to share with all of the faithful (if any) who still check my humble blog. The skit I have posted here is actually the one that got me out of bed, and it still gets me in tears when I watch it. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

And if not, watch it a second time, but this time be happier and with your mouth open.

Just watch the video.


1 comment:

Justice said...

Even though I think the skits are often hit or miss, I'd still agree it's worth watching. Mostly because those hits are better than 90% of what SNL is offering.