Monday, December 10, 2007

What's on my Christmas List this year...

Each year, about this time, I get the question from my wife, "What do you want for Christmas?" As I get older, it gets harder and harder to think of things that I really want, that are realistic to ask for. Well, as ideas for gifts that I would like this year come to me, I'm going to post about them for two reasons:

1.) I hope that my wife finds my blog at least interesting enough to give a look once in a while, so maybe she'll get the hint.

2.) It's fun to talk about what I want for Christmas.

So, the first thing that came to my mind this year is this 5 disc Collector's Edition "Blade Runner" HD-DVD.


Read the complete details about the set here. But believe me when I say, it is going to be awesome.

And at $27.99, I don't feel bad asking for it (unlike the super deluxe edition, which costs a whopping $40 more! That's right, $70 just for that steel case!)

No comments: