Sunday, July 29, 2007

No Spoiler Review of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"





I won't go into any detail about this final entry into the Harry Potter saga, other than to say I think this was the best book in the series, and it will become the finest film in the series. Here's hoping they choose a terrific director for the Deathly Hallows movie.

Cheers to J.K. Rowling...... the first Billionaire (with a "B") author ever. I'm sure she is not given her due in the literary world, but at least she can dry her tears on thousand dollar bills. And in case your wondering, she wipes her ass with hundreds.

2 comments:

Query-A-Day said...

It seems that any author that is wildly successful on the commercial end, is looked down upon on the literary end. Big catch-22 to me-- success is success. ; ) Here's to us using some of that same toilet paper one day!

Anonymous said...

Despite the wreckage that is the film version, I still hold Order of the Phoenix as my favorite book in the series. Might have to read Hallows a few more times to make a final decision. But I'd agree Rowling did a fab job.