Thursday, October 4, 2007

BREAKING NEWS- Sweeney Todd Trailer hits; Goth kids en masse cream jeans. Read more below!


The trailer for the much anticipated Tim Burton/Johnny Depp film adaptation of "Sweeney Todd" has just been released. I have to admit that it looks damn good. It's a return to the darker, scarier Burton and thankfully far away from the likes of Willy Wonka.

So, I wonder when Burton is going to break down and just sexually assault Johnny depp in his trailer. Word to the wise, Mr. Depp, don't lay your drink down around Timmy. I'm just saying...

Anyway, the movie looks really cool and from what I understand every Hot Topic in the US is clearing shelf space for all of the pseudo-goth merchandise this one will spawn. Anyway, December 21st.... I'll be there. At the theater, not Hot Topic.

Watch the trailer for yourself here.

No comments: