Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trailer: "Repo: The Genetic Opera"

I've been hearing about this film for quite some time now. Before last night, the most I had known about it was that Paris Hilton is in it-- and that's enough for me to not take it seriously. However, during last night's Scream Awards I saw the full trailer and I must admit I am thoroughly intrigued. Could it be a complete piece of trash? Of course. But I will say this-- I am getting sick of the same old shitty horror movies that keep coming out one after another. I would rather see "Repo" than whatever new J-Horror flick gets an American remake (Regardless of how hot Jessica Alba is, "The Eye" will still be the same old shit.) A lot of message boards are saying "There's no way this will compete with Rocky Horror!" Well guess what? Maybe I'm in the minority, but I hate Rocky Horror, and I always have. Anyway, count me among those who will be catching this one in the theater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jessica alba cant hold a candle to jessica biel.