Monday, January 21, 2008

Support your local HD-DVD...


I figured I'd throw this out there to anyone interested. Since the whole HD-DVD/Blu-Ray debate is still barrelling on, I can understand if a lot of people are still undecided. Even though it looks as though Blu-Ray is in the lead right now, from what I am reading on different sites around the net-- don't count HD out yet.

On that note, here is a petition to "Save HD-DVD". I own an HD-DVD player and I'll tell you it is awesome. Supposedly, it is the better suited of the two formats specifically for films (Blu-Ray has more capacity and is supposed to be better suited to store data and high def gaming.) So, whatever. I'm going to end up owning both formats anyway, because I'm a douche like that. But as it stands, I consider myself on the HD side of things.

Isn't technology great.

No comments: