Thursday, March 20, 2008

50 bucks is 50 bucks-- I'll take what I can get!

If your like me, and jumped into HD-DVD head first only to have the format tank-- this news is for you. Best Buy has decided to reward (read: console) any customers who purchased an HD-DVD player before February 23rd. They are offering us a free $50 gift certificate to be used on anything in the store-- I suppose they are hoping to get people to jump to Blu-Ray. Anyway, I was pretty happy about this, after all, they didn't have to do that. I don't plan on using the certificate on a blu-ray player per-se, I mean it's still only $50 off of a $400 player. But I'm happy about the gesture all the same. If this news pertains to you, take a break from licking your wounds long enough to get the whole scoop from High Def Digest to make sure you don't miss out.

No comments: