Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Monster Mania Magazine" is on the street...

I've just returned from monster mania with the hot-off-the-press premiere issue of the magazine in hand. The magazine itself looks gorgeous-- full color and glossy. And turn to page 26 for the most gorgeous feature of all-- my article.

I'll be returning to the convention tomorrow to meet up with a few friends. However, the autograph prices were just as exorbitant as I'd expected so I'll not be getting any of those. The line to have Bruce Campbell sign took about 4 hours. Who has that kind of time? Actually-- a lot of people, because his line was out the door. But alas, my article was not destined to be signed. Oh well.

Click on the pictures below for some low-res scans of the article. I'll try to post higher res, full versions later. If you can make out the article in the pics, drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy!


No comments: