Friday, March 14, 2008

Monster Mania is here


Well, it's finally here-- this is Monster Mania weekend. I'll be attending both Saturday and Sunday, and I'll post updates with high-res scans of the magazine as soon as I can.

I don't think I'll be spending too much dough on getting autographs-- they average $20-25 bucks a pop. That's just ridiculous. I could see maybe $10 per, and maybe $20 only for the biggest stars. But when you've got Brian O'Halloran (Dante from "Clerks") charging $20, I have to pass. The only real concession I would make is to have Bruce Campbell sign my article. But even that would depend on both price and length of the line.

Anyway-- check back throughout the weekend for updates and pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is they better have the Leprechaun at that shit! You know, because of St. Patrick's Day and all...

Anonymous said...

Damn-- that's right! He was at he last one though.