Monday, February 25, 2008

Call for local Screenwriting group...

I'm looking to start a local screenwriting group in the Philadelphia area. I want to just get a small group of other writers together semi-regularly just to workshop/critique/discuss anything we are currently working on. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, regardless of whether you know me or not, drop me a line either in the comments or at my email. Also, you can see the post I've listed at craigslist.com about the group here.

The group will meet at a Barnes & Noble or somewhere similar, and anyone of any experience level is more than welcome, just as long as you are interested in screenwriting. Hopefully this will grab a couple of writers who enjoy a workshop environment, like I do.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I would love to join your screenwriting group!