Wednesday, February 27, 2008


I've just completed an article for the premiere issue of Monster-Mania Magazine. It's a retrospective of the "Evil Dead" films, and will be published in conjunction with the Monster Mania convention next month. And it just so happens that the star of the "Evil Dead" series, Bruce Campbell, is the headliner at this year's convention.

I thought about posting the entire article for all to read, but I figured the publisher may not want me to do that just yet. And hey-- you should go out next month and buy the magazine anyway-- support your local Jon Rocks! But seriously, the magazine will be available at the convention, on the website and you'll also find it at local bookstores. If you're interested, and can't seem to get a hold of it for some reason, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

I'll post more info as it becomes available.

1 comment:

Query-A-Day said...

This is awesome! I am so happy for you!